Friday • 05 May 2017
Exclusive Opening Event: Cape Byron Distillery Experience
Venue: Cape Byron Distillery, McLeods Shoot, Byron Bay
Time: 1pm – 5pm (sunset)
Exclusive Opening Event – Northern Rivers Food Harvest Festival 2017
Come and join us at the newly opened Cape Byron Distillery, situated in the heart of our macadamia farm overlooking lush rainforest. The home of Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin (created by the Brook Family and Jim McEwan).
The afternoon will be the perfect start to our Harvest Celebrations.
- The ultimate Distillery experience
- 2 premium cocktails relaxing on the verandah overlooking the rainforest and macadamia farm (additional drinks available at Cellar Door bar)
- Bangalow Sweet Pork “Pig on the spit” created by the fabulous Spotted Pig Chefs
- Fabulous cheese platters and salumi plates from Nimbin Valley Dairy and Salumi Australia, snack nuts from Brookfarm – meet the makers!
- Botanicals Sensory experience – taste and feel what makes Brookie’s gin so special
- Rainforest tours – running all afternoon until sunset
Transport will be by own transport* (with designated driver please) or by Taxi or Uber. Parking will be on the Brook family farm and you will be transported by minibus to the distillery in the heart of our farm. * Cars can be left overnight and picked up next morning.
Ticket prices: NRF members $70 plus GST / Non-members $80 plus GST
Proudly sponsored by NORTEC